Sign in to follow this  
storm2313

VinylMaster And Arced Text Option?

I'm hoping to create some arced text, and after reviewing the help files associated with the program found in very small print it may not be included with my version of VinylMaster. (I can't find the tab as their help files reflect) :-\

I just received a Titan3, and I really require this feature for virtually all of my jobs.

Is there a way to do it with the bundled version that comes with Titan3?

I thank everyone for their support.

If you cant find it within that program, then take a look at signblazer it is a free program and will make short work of arced text.

Donn

That's a very common issue. Most programs included in a bundle are the starter version which they give out with the intention of enticing you to buy the upgrade. Inkscape is another free alternative out there for the taking. You would still need to be cutting through the Vinyl master program and hopefully the starter version supports importing files. 

Should be in there, that's one of the basic functions on almost every graphics program. See if you have a 'fit to path', 'text to path', or something with that kind of name. Been a while since I've used VM

I have looked for it, over the entire program, and can't find it. Like I stated the "Help" listings are a little bit humorous in that it explains in small typing at the bottom of the "Text" section that some features are for the LPT, an PRO versions only.

Arced text is about as simple of a feature as one could hope for, and it's extremely usable. I will be calling UScutter to find out a solution. I know Sure Cuts has it.

Seems kind of tedious having to use a separate program to address a feature that comes with virtually all programs I've used.

Don thank you, and everyone else for your help. I guess if all else fails I'll try Sign Blazer. If by some odd luck someone understands how to do it Vinyl Master please post the solution.

That feature is not in Flexistarter either.. which is basic.   It may be in the newer version but not in Flexistarter 10 or older.

Didn't see where you mentioned which Vm you have...It is definitely in the Pro version.

post-43059-0-24863000-1443110047_thumb.j

Don't know if the "Cut" version is the same as the "LTR" but,

if it has it you may be able to upgrade for a small amount?

They all pretty much do it but it's getting into the bait and switch area with newbies who don't understand what they actually need. 

post-20133-0-88868800-1443123236_thumb.p

• Like 2

Right, as the OP said but, I see VML (Vm LeTteR) does do arc text.

I wondered if USCutter would allow a reasonably priced upgrade to it.

I guess that's an option. I was hoping to hear back from US cutter. I messaged them on Ebay where I purchased my machine, and haven't heard back from then yet on an upgrade through them.