mmartin007

Star wars alphabet

I would search for the font. If you can find it then you can find it. Maybe it's free maybe its only free for personal use. You can work through that depending on your application. That's what we all do. From that point YOU can decide what you want to do with it. 

• Like 1

I know it sounds like we're all ganging up on you but it's not the case and many many people on here do things for themselves that are on the fringe but it is a rule that is actively enforced on the forum. Glad you got it working for you and happy cutting.

• Like 2

There are some free ones HERE and HERE.

Those are not free,,  free to take I guess. but still licensed, They have the copyright symbol on them    Check the license on the original source

This image is provided by a third party, not by Freepik.com

- Freepik.com neither selects nor examines, controls, guarantees, approves or sponsors this image.

- This image is provided under the terms and conditions applied by the relevant third party.

Before downloading the image, you must read such terms and conditions and make sure that they are consistent with your intended use of the image. You are solely responsible for complying with any third party terms and conditions.

• Like 1

Those are not free,,  free to take I guess. but still licensed, They have the copyright symbol on them    Check the license on the original source

This image is provided by a third party, not by Freepik.com

- Freepik.com neither selects nor examines, controls, guarantees, approves or sponsors this image.

- This image is provided under the terms and conditions applied by the relevant third party.

Before downloading the image, you must read such terms and conditions and make sure that they are consistent with your intended use of the image. You are solely responsible for complying with any third party terms and conditions.

Yes... 'Free to download' is what I meant.

It is indeed up to each individual to comply with copyright law.

They are offered online to download for free.

I was merely relaying their offer, which is free.

Those images are certainly copyrighted.

• Like 3