Sign in to follow this  
busterbay

Copyright Double Jeopardy

I found this on eBay the seller is infringing on two companies with one decal, after I looked at the rest of their items it looks like brands of the world crossbred in their store.

It's interesting how much risk people are willing to take for $2.99

post-64078-0-75085100-1440032871_thumb.j

• Like 1

Hello kitty and chevy? Crap x 2 but at least he didn't put that crap on a Ford logo.

• Like 2

...it looks like brands of the world crossbred in their store...

LOL thats a funny line man!!

Hello kitty and chevy? Crap x 2 but at least he didn't put that crap on a Ford logo.

Thats cause even hello kitty refused to be seen with a ford logo   :lol:

by my calculations - they have been on ebay for about 80 + weeks and sold about 5 decals per week at about $1 profit each - yup that is worth the risk.  gotta be a kid

• Like 2

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="xpaperman" data-cid="401153" data-time="1440041107"><p>

Thats cause even hello kitty refused to be seen with a ford logo :lol:</p></blockquote>

That's just wrong besides from what I've seen hello kitty will hang with any brand. She's a dirty kitty.

• Like 1

The noob in town who opened up a competing vinyl business has a Monster Energy logo, a Ford logo, a Chevy logo and more - all cut from the same mustard yellow vinyl so they're obviously made by him - posted in his front window along with his company name - it looks like they're all cut from the same piece of vinyl.   Every time I drive by I get the urge to take a picture and start sending it to various legal depts...

The noob in town who opened up a competing vinyl business has a Monster Energy logo, a Ford logo, a Chevy logo and more - all cut from the same mustard yellow vinyl so they're obviously made by him - posted in his front window along with his company name - it looks like they're all cut from the same piece of vinyl.   Every time I drive by I get the urge to take a picture and start sending it to various legal depts...

usually those things take care of themselves without our intervention . . .  just takes time.   although it irks me too I can't snitch - seams to be a thing learned in prison lol 

I can't snitch - seams to be a thing learned in prison lol 

What else did you learn in there

it actually taught me a lot - and a lot about people

in the new mexico prison riot of 1980 they got a hold of  blow torches and used them on the snitches heads till the head exploded - very interesting documentary that the present day administrations and governors should study

it actually taught me a lot - and a lot about people

in the new mexico prison riot of 1980 they got a hold of  blow torches and used them on the snitches heads till the head exploded - very interesting documentary that the present day administrations and governors should study

What did you go to the big house for?

What did you go to the big house for?

Killing someone who asked too many questions...

• Like 4