Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

PS4 controller light decals

I messed around with the cutter after all the jobs were done and I figured out the issues it was giving me. So I did these one is my friends name (yes actual friend not just a gamer) and the other is mine. I cant believe how small this thing cuts. These were test samples I have matte black for my controller he wants the blue that I did the test cut with.

post-35756-0-72502500-1438964837_thumb.j

Hatter do you have your offset at zero?

Hatter do you have your offset at zero?

Yes I do. Why? The middle sections not being perfectly center is my fault I accidently weeded them out cause lets say these are very very small. I then realized it and replaced them.

It's very very small I was thinking of adding outline to thickien it, then trace it even though I know you shouldn't but make it bigger

Is probaly just the font on the one I was curious as it just looked like the corners were to rounded but like I said guess it has to be the font good job on them though

I have been working on some small dealer logos for the backs of cars and omg they are horrible. I tired reverse weeding one and it seemed a little better, but know way I could do a batch of them. 

If you put a small weed box around them it makes it much easier......I sell them locally as well.....Apply the entire decal with weed box.....Then remove the excess from the car.....Works way better.....For me anyways.....Just have to show them how to apply it correctly.......

Thanks for the sizes and Idea I made some last night and I love them....11822834_1123558634324354_77904343010437

Here is how small my name is on the controller.

attachicon.gifDS4lightbar.JPG

It's cold gin time again.....actually I don't drink but it made me think of old days.

• Like 1

It's cold gin time again.....actually I don't drink but it made me think of old days.

But you know it'll always win.

Cold gin time again

You know it's the only thing

That keeps us together.

Yup old Kiss tunes gotta love them.