I thought this calc was the best ive seen so far and its amazing to me so i had to share just in case no one else has seen it,If you have seen on it on here , just have a admin or moderator delete it.. THNX

I Copy and Pasted from the other site---www.vinylforum.org

Ok some of you know me as DeviantGeek. that is my username over at USCUTTER.

On here ( http://www.vinylforum.org)  i am Vern. some of you may also remember a vinyl calculator thing i had been working on and delaying and working on and completely abandoned. well its been ressurected. completely finished. i hope. Im only one person. I finished the readme as well. PLEASE READ THE README. itll tell you everything you need to know. hopefully. I tried my best with this one. no charge. available here and there FOR FREE. We were all new once. we were all beginners. hell some of us still are cuz we are constantly learning new things. this is just a pice of harmony that may or may not help you out. i made it for myself. one other thing READ THE README. thats what its there for. enjoy and please let me know of anytihng wrong. like i said, i believe it works perfectly. it is protected. you wont be able to edit ANYTHING related to the formulas. unless you know the macro codes. im advising you stay away from those cuz hell im not even sure i know what they do haha. but without further adooo...

Vinyl Calculator.zip

• Like 2

Bill, I have been looking high and low for a price guide for the sign industry. We are a small mom and pop printing company that is expanding into wide format printing & vinyl lettering. Printing has been around for 100 years and price guide have been developed to give one a average selling price which insures a fair profit in order to stay in business (and make a fair living). Is there such a guide for the sign industry? Most calculators want your cost, overhead. ect to figure a price, but that does not give one a average suggested/market price. For example, if the average price for a widget is $50 I do not want to sell it for $35 just because my overhead is low.

Any suggestions on how to arrive at that price?

PS The email in your read me doc is undeliverable.

Signcraft has a pricing guide for the sign industry. 

• Like 2

Nope haven't seen one forthat stuff yet

tried to open the file and received some errors.. using excel 2007.  can anyone help...

post-88414-0-25433700-1433953842_thumb.p

send me a pm kkeeble . if your trying to open my file ill send it thru a email if you want. there shouldnt be any issues with it.. hmm..

I like this one..  However how can I set it for lettering that is 1in or larger  Any ideas o pricing lettering from an inch tall and up?

That is an intense file.  Definetely more for the profesional shop.  Starting out there is NO way I can calculate this using this file.  But its really good.

• Like 1

I like this one..  However how can I set it for lettering that is 1in or larger  Any ideas o pricing lettering from an inch tall and up?

Did you ever figure this out? I forgot to follow this post..

I figured it out I had to create your own class have not used I a while since the weather turn cold