Sign in to follow this  
davidkeller020891

need help immedatly

I am cutting a design out and one of the last steps it outlines the design in a square box when the cutter leaves its last location to start the outline box it drags diagonally all the way across it cuts a line half way tbrough before cutter picks up what could cause it not to pick up before it cuts a line half way across image

Yes it I cut this same decal hesterday no problem go to cut today and it starts cutting tbis line through it diagonally. .... I played with several different sizes and when I made a larger one scalp started the ouline box at a different location why would a different size change how scalp programs it to be cut

which cutter are you using?  USB or serial connection.?.  Is your cutter grounded to the stand if you have one?.  It could also be static.

This is the image im trying to cut it starts the outline of baseball mom at top right corner and finishes there its next cut is the square outline box it goes from top right corner to bottom left corner as it moves across the cutter is still down cutting till about halfway through then it picks up cutter till kt reaches bottom left corner then sarts the square around

post-91737-0-41332800-1426305207_thumb.p

Here, contact John ,  and ask him how to do "HIS" designs,  They are copyrighted,  Not allowed here.   You need permission from ilovemysticker.com  to be able to use his designs. .

You can call me toll-free at 1-888-xxx-xxxx if you want to talk about a custom designed sticker.

My mailing address is:

John

or you can email me at john (at) ilovemysticker.com

Not trying to steal anyones design I just got my cutter and googled random stuff to cut and try..... not selling anything or not for personal use as I am a guy with no kids.... just googled trying to figure out the odd or ends to this

Not trying to steal anyones design I just got my cutter and googled random stuff to cut and try..... not selling anything or not for personal use as I am a guy with no kids.... just googled trying to figure out the odd or ends to this

Then design your own.. No one can post how to make that design...  Plenty of FREE vector images out there to use,  Plenty of FREE vector sites.   Forum rules state no copyrights posted

http://forum.uscutter.com/index.php?/topic/40038-posting-copyrighted-content-not-even-once/

Are you trying to contour cut the printed design with registration marks?   Because Laser Pointers cannot print...

Are you making sure the image is nice and clean, and that there are no stray nodes.?  Once you trace a design, you have to zoom the image up on outline/wireframe big and look it over, so that it will cut correctly. You may have to do node editing to get it to cut.clean...  I don't use Scalp, so someone else will have to help you with that.