Sign in to follow this  
PhatStacksMIA

windshield decal

Just added this decal to my front windshield. I tried the wet method (just to try it) and messed up a little where the instagram logo is. Had to cut it off and add it again separately. Can you tell?

post-88562-0-91402500-1416505337_thumb.j

Actually cant see it much from inside. Underneath that is the factory dark tint....i didnt think of that before I applied though.

I wonder if they will pull me over for this?

I do these all the time in South Carolina but mostly on the driver side. I warn everyone but haven't heard of anybody being stopped yet. I just did a front and back visor in black vinyl 10" down on an 02 Maxima and believe I tried to talk him out of it.

I do alot of decals like this and haven't heard of anyone being pulled over for it...now if you are pulled for another reason it may get brought up. However I live in a state where cops are pretty lenient about window tint and all too so that may play a factor as well. 

• Like 1

I should have made it longer to have a complete clean look from top to bottom and not leave any of the windshield to the left showing. IMO

• Like 1

I should have made it longer to have a complete clean look from top to bottom and not leave any of the windshield to the left showing. IMO

Just toss a little more vinyl on there with a slight overlap. Trim the bottom with a razor blade.