Dellrose Custom Lighting

Lincoln County Fire Rescue Air Trailer

Last week I was talking to my fire chief and asked him about lettering our portable air supply trailer, and he asked me what I had in mind. And this is what I came up with. I am going to install it tomorrow and will have some pictures of the trailer after it is completed. The yellow part of it done in reflective to help it stand out.

Side Doors:

LCVFRAirTrailer007_640x480.jpg

Turned out really nice..........can't wait to see it on the trailer.

Jenny

I cant wait either. This will be the biggest decal that I have done. There will be 2 of them at 24 x 30. I didnt have any app tape big enough, but I called another local sign shop and they sold me a roll for a little bit cheaper than ordering it off of the net ;D. Most every other shop I have talked to will not sell me nothing.

Yeah I learned over the weekend the importance of having the CORRECT app tape size....without it, I made a bit of a mess I needed to correct!  ;D  Makes me wonder how many sizes most people here have at home??  I only have 2 sizes looks like I need a few more to have handy.

I have the same problem here, the 2 local sign shops won't help me out for nothing.........that's fine though, I'll return the favor some day.....well maybe.

Jenny

I do a lot of 6", 12", and 24" decals. I have a roll of 7" and a roll of 13" in both clear and regular. For my 24" decals I just overlap two 13" pieces. Works just as good if not better when applying.

I got the decals put on today, and it looks better than I thought that it would. I actually figured that it would be harder that it was to put them on with as big as they were, but it was fairly easy. The hardest part was getting them centered where I wanted them. Here are a few pictures of the finished product, let me know what you think about it.

Front:

LCVFRAirTrailer014_640x480.jpg

Rear (The "Air Support" is the only one that I put on the back):

LCVFRAirTrailer010_640x480.jpg

Left Side:

LCVFRAirTrailer008_640x480.jpg

LCVFRAirTrailer011_640x480.jpg

Right Side:

LCVFRAirTrailer013_640x480.jpg

Guest fivestar

Them look great....as far as app tape width, I have only 12" rolls, need anything bigger I overlap need anything smaller I trim it down after I apply it and save the scraps.

Looks really good! What vinyl did you use?

I used Arlon/Calon (freebie) on the front and back. The side graphics are LG VizuonCal 6000 and the yellow reflective is some that I got off of eBay. I thought that the reflective would make it look good at night.