Sign in to follow this  
arty-rc

Shirt order question

I have a friend that I've been making t shirts for since last year. He has taken in a partner and they now want to supply blank shirts for me to use. The shirts are a simple 3 color 1x5 front and 3 color 14x6 rear design. I have been giving him a price of $14 sm- xl and $16 for 2xl. I am using siser easyweed. My question is, what should I charge him for the shirts now. He did say that I am not responsible for the shirt quality and longivity. He will be getting me 2 dozen shirts to do and will get me another order next month. I was thinking $10 each. Thanks.

I say $12 & $14 I'm waiting on this family reunion order that the lady said she will supply the shirts. I only took off $2 since that's what I pay for them lol. To me they think just cause there bringing the shirt it should be a $5.00 difference cause thats what they paid. well thats not what we pay.

To cheap, 6 presses, at $15-$16, I don't want to print on your junk shirt

I agree...$10 per shirt is a bargain!

Front & Back, 3 colors....

I wouldn't do them for that.

Just figure the time alone per shirt...including weeding....

you're working for practically nothing.

Sue2

I do stand corrected because it didn't even register 3 color when I figured the price. Really would need to see it to price it in 3 color,

I have to correct my earlier post.  I would be at least $15 for 24 shirts. Possibly more depending on weeding.

I'm doing a 30 shirt, 2 color order right now and unfortunately underpriced them.  Live and learn...  ;D

I agree with most , too cheap, and the fact that he is supplying the shirts,   I myself wouldn't even do the order. Not knowing what kind of shirts they are and then if you screw one up you have to replace it at how much?   (He might have over paid)  There goes all your profit, been there done that ;D

Thanks everyone. Because he is a friend, I told him I will do it this time but not again. As a matter of fact, if he orders more shirts from me, I will supply the shirts and increase my prices a few bucks. 

• Like 1