Sign in to follow this  
101LEDs

Very first try at Layering

We are big fans of Halloween so I decided to try another first. Layering. I think it was a great learning experience to just jump in with a 3 color/ 2 different vinyl type project with an interesting font. :huh:  It is part of a bigger project that I'll post once complete.

post-87856-0-38030000-1408409301_thumb.j

• Like 4

Nice! I see registration marks- may i ask which software you used?

Thanks all, it's Oracal 6510 Fluorescent Red and Green on top of MACtac 8900 in matte violet. Font is PR-Uncial Creepy. SCAL 3 pro software, I put the reg. marks where I might need them for the next step. (reason they are still there). Everything was cut with a 60 degree blade on a LPII. The only problem I had was with the transfer tape not having enough tack and the only other one on hand had too much.

Here is a couple update pictures, not complete and some things may change. 90% machine/10% hand cut. Just trying new and different things with the vinyl in my spare time for the learning experience. Lighting is just a prototype right now. They were too large to attach so maybe this way works..

14830067898_cc7584e160_c.jpgHalloween Decoration by 101 LED's, on Flickr

15016683475_e6c9f59be6_c.jpgHalloween Decoration by 101 LED's, on Flickr

• Like 1

nice work led's! huge fan of Halloween here too. Really like your light projects. I'd like to light my pumpkins with led's this year....

nice work led's! huge fan of Halloween here too. Really like your light projects. I'd like to light my pumpkins with led's this year....

Thank you. We have already started selling our Halloween lighting for this season, drop me a pm whenever you like.

post-87856-0-85104300-1408907090_thumb.j

post-87856-0-51279700-1408907128_thumb.j