AngelRidge

struggling

So far I have been able to figure out everything I've needed to do (so far) with SCALP, but right now I'm pulling my hair out. I have an order for a decal it's a barrel racing horse with a barrel behind it, have it all laid out, but for the life of me I can get the 2 to weld together without losing most of the image. HELP!!! Perty please

• Like 1

I don't have scalp well I do I just never used it.  Are you drawing a box around the entire image before you try to weld it?

Or you could post up the file and one of us should be able to get it for you

Union lost half of the image. I got fed up and just did it in 2 clicks on my sillhouette studio from my silhouette. It's just 2 decals, I'll just cut it with my sillhouette.

were you adding a box around the whole image then checking weld. it wont show you nothing till you cut it.

Have you tried Inkscape? It's free a open source program and does pretty good. Loads better than SCALP for design work. I am not sure but I think there is a plug-in that will cut through SCALP from Inkscape.  I was not overly impressed with SCALP especially as a design program. 

• Like 1