At a flea market this weekend and brought along all of my button making gear, plus examples of decals, dye sub work and more.

Fulfilled several custom button orders and had two people pay for single custom buttons and said they would be back to pick them up later - and then they never came back...  It was only $1 per button, so it's not a huge loss for them or gain for me, but who pays for custom work and doesn't come back?  Most of the other vendors are packed/packing up and I'm not sure how much longer I should wait - one was from yesterday and the other one was from 4+ hours ago...

I guess I could just leave the buttons laying on the ground where my booth is...

P.S. sale was a success, made substantially more than it cost to be here (for a change!) and orders for even more stuff when I'm at home...

• Like 4

from now on give them one of your cards so they can call you7 if they eventually remember.

• Like 1

When I was doing flea markets I had a few people leave $15 license plates and never come back.sometimes they get so busy they just forget about it

I filled a couple of large orders on the first day, 50 or more buttons each, and those people I got contact info for before they left, but for the $1 jobs it wasn't worth the effort, or so I thought...  I finally gave up and packed up at 3:30PM, there were almost no other vendors left nearby and I hadn't had a customer pass by for over an hour, and it was HOT, so I closed up and left.   I did give out a lot of business cards, so maybe they got one and will contact me...