Just made a quick set of 12x26 magnetics for a customer. Had to rush to the order through since he was in a hurry for whatever reason, did a really nice clean layout, got 'em done in less than day, customers happy right up until he goes to install them and realizes his van is plastic.  D'oh!

• Like 3

He asked if there was any way to make them work...

I told him I have duct tape

He asked if there was any way to make them work...

I told him I have duct tape

LOL that's awesome! Well, maybe in the end the jokes on you but hopefully he pays up.  I have found that a lot of newer SUV rear hatch doors are aluminum. Made some free mags for my kids volleyball team and half wouldn't stick. 

My nightmare was a land rover. Live and learn and like mark said I always ask now.

You guys might want to keep in mind that the 2015 Ford F-150s will be all aluminum.

Just had a magnet fall off a trailblazer last week. They don't stick to bond either.

• Like 1

LOL that's awesome! Well, maybe in the end the jokes on you but hopefully he pays up.  I have found that a lot of newer SUV rear hatch doors are aluminum. Made some free mags for my kids volleyball team and half wouldn't stick. 

He paid when he picked up, we are going to try and help him out, but he admitted it was his own fault.

We are trying to talk him into using the magnetics on his other vehicle and we'll graphic this one.

What about offering him a discount equal to half the price of the magnetics if he lets you do the graphics on the van? Could be a good selling point.

could you use 2 sided tape like banner tape.

"HERE'S YOUR SIGN!". Lol no pun intended on the sign part haha.

oh that's good. LOL