Sign in to follow this  
SmallSigns

Any chance for a trade up????

Was wondering if trade ins are allowed?

I have a PCut that I would LOVE to trade for a LaserPoint 24"!!!!

Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and sweet talk the wife into a second cutter?

Or do I buy the heat press first and then convince her I need the LaserPoint --- decisions decisions....

Was wondering if trade ins are allowed?

I have a PCut that I would LOVE to trade for a LaserPoint 24"!!!!

Maybe I just need to bite the bullet and sweet talk the wife into a second cutter?

Or do I buy the heat press first and then convince her I need the LaserPoint --- decisions decisions....

Depends upon how long you have had your current machine. Might also be an upgrade charge associated with the exchange.

Ken, did give an answer.............Depends upon how long you have had your current machine. Might also be an upgrade charge associated with the exchange.

Jenny

I guess I have to guess at the answer  ;D

I guess the answer is no....  ;D

Yea sorry, get to typing so fast sometimes, and did not see that my answer was included in your quote.

B)

This was just a joke, but.... 

Ken - check your PM - sent you one.

Yes I figured you were joking, which is why I used the smiley with tounge sticking out.    B)

Responded to your PM.

I say trade huge!!! Go for the 48" LP!  B)

would love a 48, but no room!!! I already have too much computer equipment and the wife is not happy about that!!

I have 2 cutters. Why? I do work for money. If I have a job promised and one cutter goes out,I can hardly run down to Wlamart and get another and around here lawnmower repair shops are plentiful..not so cutter repair shops.

If you are using this cutter (or planning on doing so) to make money....$400 is not a lot to invest for security and back-up.

Get a second cutter, there may come a day when it will  save your ass and pay for itself all at once.

When I can, I plan on getting a 2nd one.  I have the Copam now plan on getting the Laserpoint next time.

Jenny

You guys keep it up and I will end up with 2 cutters!!!

If they would have had the LaserPoint when I ordered my first cutter I would have gotten that. I may have to wait till after our vacation to decide what to do.

hey! there is no need to replace the wife.  Just upgrade to SPOUSE 2.2.110.

When I can, I plan on getting a 2nd one.  I have the Copam now plan on getting the Laserpoint next time.

Jenny

I'm just the opposite. I've got the 24" LP and want to get the Copam next time around. I think I gotta sell stuff so the LP can pay for the Copam.  B)

Jenny

I'm just the opposite. I've got the 24" LP and want to get the Copam next time around. I think I gotta sell stuff so the LP can pay for the Copam.  B)

Why do you want to trade the Laser? Is there something the Copam can do the Laser can't? 

I have a PCut and the LaserPoint is just a PCut with a laser alignment system added.

Jenny

I'm just the opposite. I've got the 24" LP and want to get the Copam next time around. I think I gotta sell stuff so the LP can pay for the Copam.  ;D

Well to bad we aren't neighbors!!  ;D  B)

Jenny