Sign in to follow this  
express2100

My first contractor truck

Nice to have one under my belt. I had a good time doing it and learned some. Dry install using Oracal 651 vinyl.

• Like 2

Use a free image resize website. Google "image resize". Or open it up in PS or AI and save for web.

I read it and yes,  it's another app to down load but, if you ain't got the tools to do your job you gonna be out of a job.

Heres irfanview, a good & fast, small, all-round viewer. You can resize your pics with it.

You're gonna need a graphics program that will accomplish this and other tasks.

• Like 1

I understand completely crow. but I have posted pics here before without issue. thought maybe something was up... anyhow I'll look into it in the am.

• Like 1

I understand completely crow. but I have posted pics here before without issue. thought maybe something was up... anyhow I'll look into it in the am.

If it was a cell phone the file is usally smaller according to the resuloution settings. I have a free resizer it was no hassle just download and start using it only ask when you start if you want to upgrade ( purchase ) the full version.

I picked a random website from that Google search and had a picture resized in less than 30 seconds. No downloading anything, it's just web based free to use software.

• Like 2