mr300s

My New Gopro Camera

They had a deal a while back free 32mb card and free shipping so I picked one up.  My son has one and uses it both for work and play with the drone that we got him for Christmas.  The first Video is him with it in action.

The second one is mine installed on my boat for fishing.  But as luck would have it a bad day of fishing, so none on camera but you get the idea.

I am thinking some of you that do vinyl related video might need one of these...

• Like 1

That's pretty cool and the video quality woah.

Great vid quality 1080p. I shoot in 1080super only 30fps but it also takes still shoots

Here is a vector for the stripes...

Thanks If youpost-2057-0-46895400-1396642170_thumb.jp have a smart phone you need one of my cases ;D

I want a gopro so bad...for 4wheeling and motorcycling and offroading in my truck...they are so awesome.

I want a gopro so bad...for 4wheeling and motorcycling and offroading in my truck...they are so awesome.

What you want is a GoPro..............

What you actually get it nothing but watching hours of boring video and editing. Takes tons of time! 

For those of you with a camera equipped drone or copter, do the neighbors share your enthusiasm ?