Sign in to follow this  
Dakotagrafx

We're back

Tell ya it was a ruff day without my forum fix; but I'm good to go now.

Tell ya it was a ruff day without my forum fix; but I'm good to go now.

I know i needed my fix!!!

I usually visit the site on my lunch hour...:(........oh well I spent the 30 minutes looking for vectors :)........time to head over to the sharing thread........

What? we were down? I must have been busy playing Assassins Creed Black Flay to long today,

i'm still on three how is black flag?

i'm still on three how is black flag?

It's amazing I was surprised to be honest I loved III it got me back in to the series I left after II. I don't know if your playing on a PC, Xbox 360,Xbox one, PS3 or PS4. but the PS4 version is beautiful.

it must a scheduled day off for the mods or something - every month about the same time

It's amazing I was surprised to be honest I loved III it got me back in to the series I left after II. I don't know if your playing on a PC, Xbox 360,Xbox one, PS3 or PS4. but the PS4 version is beautiful.

xbox 360, and yea the graphics are good but i can't wait to try xbox one. I like how fluid III is and how it has more storyline to it.

I was so busy yesterday I didn't know until somebody messaged me on FB. Then I had to check every 5 minutes because it was driving me nuts.

• Like 1

xbox 360, and yea the graphics are good but i can't wait to try xbox one. I like how fluid III is and how it has more storyline to it.

I'm probably the only guy who has both systems the PS3 and X360 and didn't care for the 360. Had good graphics and gears other than that nothing.

As for me missing the forum when down it's more missin the people I became friends with

I was so busy yesterday I didn't know until somebody messaged me on FB. Then I had to check every 5 minutes because it was driving me nuts.

Then you asked me if it was up lol

• Like 1

I'm probably the only guy who has both systems the PS3 and X360 and didn't care for the 360. Had good graphics and gears other than that nothing. As for me missing the forum when down it's more missin the people I became friends with

I'm a Halo fan too so we had to go with xbox. and besides xbox live is leaps and bounds better than ps3.  I know with ps4 there is new network, how is online play now?

Sorry!