britlin

Not cutting letters completely - Pic attached

I did a design in SCAL Pro using the Ahroni font.  When it cuts, it doesn't cut the letters completely or it leaves a jagged edge.  The "O"s are the worst along with the inside of letters like B and R, but it's really not cutting any of them perfectly,  I've tried both increasing and decreasing offset but it doesn't help.

Support is closed right now so any help is appreciated!

post-85874-0-83149200-1396444041_thumb.j

what machine, was the letters cut horizontal or vertical on the sheet- there is movement there so the cuts are not lining up and this will help to narrow down what might be moving wrong.  what size are the letters

This is exactly what I am having a problem with. I have the Titan2 servo.. it seems the cuts aren't lining up which leaves little tags. Support is IMPOSSIBLE to reach. I cut with Rolands 60 degree blades on oracal 751 vinyl. My designs are usually very small so I use a cutting mat for my vinyl as opposed to feeding the vinyl directly in the machine. Also, I have checked my blade depth and ensured it is correct. 

You stated you have your blade correctly set....by what info did you use to set the blade?   Also what is your blade offset set at?  

This is how to set your blade correctly

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing.

Support is IMPOSSIBLE to reach. 

Did you email or call USCutter?   If you just emailed them I would suggest calling them instead.  I have never had an issue getting in touch with uscutters tech support or customer service by phone,

@Ashley... you might wanna take your cutting mat out of the equation. Could be slipping a bit with it. Maybe try the same file again without the mat.

I noticed with my sc is I use a large roll of vinyl it tent to jerk the vinyl during quick bursts so I unroll some slack from on the roll ...

I get same thing from time to time just nothing remotely close to that .... mine are barely noticeable

I noticed with my sc is I use a large roll of vinyl it tent to jerk the vinyl during quick bursts so I unroll some slack from on the roll ...

I get same thing from time to time just nothing remotely close to that .... mine are barely noticeable

You should never be pulling vinyl directly from your vinyl roll..  Always have enough vinyl loose to do your order...

• Like 3

I have the same issue. anyone know how to fix this?

MH-871

Offset is 30

Speed is 50

Cut Pressure is 120.

Thank you in advance for any help.

first correctly set your blade depth  this is how.   Start with 0.25  blade offset..  Change at + or - 0.05   til it improves   Start with minus

To start with, you should set your blade depth correctly, by taking the blade holder out of the machine, and firmly cut across a piece of scrap vinyl, you will be cutting. You should only be cutting the vinyl and barely a mark on wax paper backing, Adjust blade to get there, Then put the blade holder back in machine, and use the force of the machine to get there, same results, only cutting the vinyl and barely a mark in wax paper backing.