express2100

Opinions on my design & Help converting

I have had this design idea in my head for a long time now and put it to the test tonight. I may tweak it a bit more and possibly add some text. What do you guys/gals think? Don't be shy...

Also what do I need to do to the file in order to post it here? Thank you.

2F859480-CEFB-4831-98A1-A8C4A073B612_zps

• Like 1

"More Reply Options" bottom right of your screen.

"Attach Files" bottom of Reply box.

Browse and Attach your file,

"Add Reply" button.

• Like 1

It's hard to form much opinion at this point... Needs a catch-phrase.

I'm trying to like it, its I don't know maybe its something that shouldn't be messed with a pink ribbon or any of the ribbons that represent causes. To me its disrespectful towards breast cancer patients.

• Like 1

I cut it and don't care for it myself. The flames on the top are throwing it off. I may try smaller flames tomorrow to match the bottom or leave them out.

*********** My wife and I both lost our Mothers to breast cancer a few years ago so NO disrespect here! The whole reason I am working with the ribbon is to bring more attention to breast cancer awareness for our next fundraiser.....Proceeds go to research and victims. Nuff said

• Like 2

Someone is always going to find something disrespectful somehow.

They have ribbons for all different causes....maybe this one with flames could be for firemen!! There is a POW/MIA one that is black and white...theres the pink breast cancer one, theres a red one..cant remember what thats for.

If i am not mistaken, the first original ribbon was a yellow one for our troops! So all others are just modifications and copies off that..which in a way can be seen as disrespectful too!

As for the flames out the bottom..maybe make them go upward..make them cutout inside the ribbon..know what i mean?

I personally like it.. People get offended all the time over stuff that is not that big of a deal..If the proceeds go to research than by all means cut it and sell it...  Very nice design in my opinion..

Yes, removing the flames at the top and turning the bottom one's inward are an improvement.

post-43059-0-16505800-1396446937_thumb.p

Still needs to say something. Perhaps that's at the heart of the problem...

There's no clear message or meaning to the graphic.

• Like 3