Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

New Sublimated License Plate

Im sure everyone is getting sick of seeing this image but damn got to admit its sweet. I decided to do a license plate for a sample for my website and to show some of the clubs. Comments are welcomed (notice she doesn't look like she is farting flames anymore lol)

post-35756-0-99983400-1396285074_thumb.j

• Like 3

yeah nice job plates come out awesome when they are sublimated.  I have had good luck with them lasting in the Florida sun also ...

• Like 3

yeah nice job plates come out awesome when they are sublimated.  I have had good luck with them lasting in the Florida sun also ...

that was one question I had - as sublimation is a type of dye ink but the chemistry is totally different 

I have refrained from commenting as examples of this image has evolved, because honestly it's far better than I could have produced. Have however wondered if changing the color of her apparel might help to distinguish the body from the firewall of the car?

I have refrained from commenting as examples of this image has evolved, because honestly it's far better than I could have produced. Have however wondered if changing the color of her apparel might help to distinguish the body from the firewall of the car?

Good eye. Maybe red?

I personally would love to change her outfit like red or purple or something however the way the image was created I would change everything in black.

i'm sure some of us wouldn't mind helping you change her outfit. . :ph34r:  hint hint 

she'd look good in red or maybe even blue

Her Outfit can be seperated any way you want with Photoshop... Also, I would swap her aound to the other side of the car.

She and the car would be facing each other and she would likely stand out better against the background than she does against the car. 

And most importantly, the flaming A$$ problem would be completely solved!