Sign in to follow this  
suzy1479

fdc vs oracal

i have a 24 inch cutter and a 12 inch cameo silhouette. I am constantly cutting my oracal 651 24 inch vinyl to fit the cameo. I just found FDC 4200 vinyl that comes in 12 inch. has anyone here used this vinyl and is it comparable to the oracal 651?

You can get Oracal 651 in 12" widths, not here at USCutter but I have seen it at other places such as  SignWarehouse and Signs plus Banners.

I have only shopped at us cutter ( they usually are the best price) and assumed oracal did not come in 12 inch rolls. maybe I need to look to other sites for a few things. thanks for the quick responses.

i have a 24 inch cutter and a 12 inch cameo silhouette. I am constantly cutting my oracal 651 24 inch vinyl to fit the cameo. I just found FDC 4200 vinyl that comes in 12 inch. has anyone here used this vinyl and is it comparable to the oracal 651?

If you have a 24" cutter, why are you cutting down 24" rolls to fit a 12" Cameo?

If you have a 24" cutter, why are you cutting down 24" rolls to fit a 12" Cameo?

when cutting small items I use the cameo.

he is a good honest seller - most of the vinyl sellers on ebay you really have to watch.  what I figured out is there is a fdc/3m plant not far from him (and me) but they won't sell to me direct so guessing he works there or something - some connection