H2Ohydrographics

Needing a long black ladies glove

Hi, looking for some long ladies gloves- kinda formal looking, maybe the kind someone would wear to a ball??? thank you so very much, Anna

I don't have anything, but an idea... Take a woman silhouette and edit it From below the elbow down, instant glove?

• Like 1

Well well there is Skarekrow again.. If you people have not thanked this guy you should

• Like 3

Well well there is Skarekrow again.. If you people have not thanked this guy you should

Ya Scarekrow is all over the place for sure. Just don't forget the "teach them to fish" principal. 

• Like 1

Thanks folks and a nod to Wildgoose...

H2o, this is a good one to practice some graphic skills on, and, as EL mentioned,

create a silhouette from an image. That's where mine came from.

• Like 2

Thank you to all of you for the graphic, advice, and the fishing tips! Skarekrow, you are an inspiration! This forum has been such a help to me, I hope to one day be able to give back!

P.s. I needed the glove to "fix" a painting I did for my daughter's birthday present. I ended up editing an image I grabbed from the web. I didn't think it was clean enough, her fingers looked funny. so thats when I reached out. I intended to go back and change the glove after her birthday, but after looking at it a million times, decided it was okay. Still sketchy on my editing, but getting better..... Thanks to all again.post-34900-0-99178300-1394522152_thumb.j

• Like 2

Thank you to all of you for the graphic, advice, and the fishing tips! Skarekrow, you are an inspiration! This forum has been such a help to me, I hope to one day be able to give back!

P.s. I needed the glove to "fix" a painting I did for my daughter's birthday present. I ended up editing an image I grabbed from the web. I didn't think it was clean enough, her fingers looked funny. so thats when I reached out. I intended to go back and change the glove after her birthday, but after looking at it a million times, decided it was okay. Still sketchy on my editing, but getting better..... Thanks to all again.attachicon.gifimage.jpg

It all becomes easier with a little practice and  you will be surprised how easy it becomes for you and will look back and wonder what all the fuss was about. The hard part for me is not having as good of artistic brain as I would like. I can manipulate the nodes with ease but getting the look just right is the hard part. I have a knack for re-creating existing art, like rebuilding someones logo from a worn out business card. To me that it easy. Coming up with the original stuff or figuring out the best way to highlight a silhouette to get it to look right is a whole different thing which I do NOT excel at and have to spend a lot of time monkeying around. 

I think the glove looks fine. The pinky finger looks like it could use a little thinning where it separates from the other fingers and possible the rest of the fingers could be slightly longer but I doubt anyone but you (or those who are looking as critique) would really pay any attention. 

• Like 1

Thanks folks and a nod to Wildgoose...

You do help a LOT of people out Skarekrow and that says a lot about your character. It warms my heart to see people helping others out. Keep up the good work. 

• Like 3