Sign in to follow this  
chipperi

No more TC??

I was looking through the site today, and there is no longer an option to buy a TC Series....Say it aint so because mine is only 3 months old.....parts, service, warranty???

I don't see it either.  It might not have been a good seller.  Replacement parts are still there...  It is a Liyu, so should be able to find parts.

Yes, their lineup of equipment has undergone a revision ---

Say "welcome" to the new blue TITAN models (I and 2) servomotor units.

You will be able to spend $800 less versus a Graphtec 24"

The TC filled a niche alongside the LPII, but apparently most people were either going with the upper end machines (Copams or Graphtecs) or sticking with the value cutters (MH/SC).

not sure I get the titan 1 for a grand with steppers though . . . that is an expensive machine with a stepper motor - titan 2 will have to see what the reviews are.  on the graphtec vs titan 2 I am  only seeing $450 difference - will it be enough to sway a solid old performer against an unknown?  will have to wait and see.  seems like the same think as tried with the zencuts.

• Like 1

From what the specs say,  it is still manual contour cutting... on both versions. .  not auto like a Graphtec.   Seems like a lot of money.   for a blue Laser Pointer.  :rolleyes:   Below is from the TiTan 2 specs.

Contour Cutting Yes - Manual
  • Like 2

not sure I get the titan 1 for a grand with steppers though . . . that is an expensive machine with a stepper motor - titan 2 will have to see what the reviews are.  on the graphtec vs titan 2 I am  only seeing $450 difference - will it be enough to sway a solid old performer against an unknown?  will have to wait and see.  seems like the same think as tried with the zencuts.

I also do not exactly understand the introduction of the $1000.00 TITAN equipment with stepper motors.

And they aren't offering a 30" model, which is really strange.

Well, it is a pretty blue color. Doesn't that count for something?