Sign in to follow this  
bigmax

saving files

I 'm stumped !  I have been trying to save some Sign Blazer files to disc so I can pull them up later. The files "save as" the   fiile name , but when I try to "export the file, it ain't happening. I have a bout 20 or so files that I need to save in 1 place (CD or flash drive) PLEASE  HELP ! Thanks for ANY help.

What exactly are you experiencing?

Your description of the process you are doing isn't sufficiently detailed to allow troubleshooting.

I choose a file, save as, select file, then export. I choose either disc or flash drive and nothing saves. Please advise.

I think you would have to save it to your computer first, make a folder where you want them..  Then copy and send to your drive.  You can send a bunch at one time then.   Try that.  That is what I do.

Default storage folder for SignBlazer is C:\SBD. You could just copy them from there to your portable media.

That is exactly what i do.. I reinstalled signblazer 2 days ago and saved all the sbd files to a new folder and when i got it reinstalled they were all still there

Thanks to all who  responded. Got it now, thanks again!

• Like 1