joker

first time ever

So I  grew up in Jacksonville NC and then moved to Oklahoma in 98 and then to Jacksonville Florida in 2006. In the years i was on the east coast i never went deep sea fishing. I have always been afraid of going. There was always something about me being on a boat and not seeing land and getting sea sick. Well i took the leap yesterday and let me tell you. If you have never been put it on your bucket list. I had a blast while catching some fish. Never got sick while i was out there.. I am hooked like a cheap hooker is hooked to crack...

I took my fiance (now ex-fiancee) and her two young daughters to Madeira Beach, FL two years ago and had a great time.  Her youngest daughter, who was 5 at the time, wanted to go deep sea fishing for some reason.  When I asked her why, she said she wanted to catch a shark and keep it's eyes...

I'd keep a close eye on that kid, if I was still anywhere close by...

Madeira Beach used to be a fave evening hangout a few years back, OW.

We used to live 4 miles from there.

Summer fishing trip last year. Made this vid on my iPhone. First time using a GoPro (borrowed I might add)

Here is a bucket ! made for a buddy (the redheaded guy in the vid), he never needed it!!!

post-21228-0-67940700-1393276773_thumb.j

• Like 1

That is an awesome video Louis., I had a blast. Brought home some black bass, trigger fish and some b=line reds