bikemike

Just showing off.

Very nice. I may have to get in on this tomorrow with the LP2. Using the graphtec would serve no point since we already know it'll cut crazy small.

• Like 1

this is actually an older cut but gives and idea - when you get down to the size of the letters on a dime you are down there - done on oracal 651

if we get mr300s in on this he has one that makes mine look huge

post-2742-0-85288400-1384648229_thumb.jp

• Like 3

It still amazes me how much detail can be achieved with a properly set up machine.

I think I have it dialed in now - new clean cut blade and some good "fresh" vinyl.  Now the hell do you guys/gals weed this stuff LOL.  I need a self standing magnifying glass.  I kind of cheated and used capital letters :-)

testcut.jpg

Just picked up a Summa cutter and a heat press, still got a lot to learn. This was on 631 and I believe a 30 degree blade.

Ya fellow Summa aficionado! My standard blade is actually a 36 deg. I don't know what model you ended up getting but kudos man! 

I think I have it dialed in now - new clean cut blade and some good "fresh" vinyl.  Now the hell do you guys/gals weed this stuff LOL.  I need a self standing magnifying glass.  I kind of cheated and used capital letters :-)

I have a secret weapon when weeding small stuff - she wears a yellow and blue uniform!

post-2742-0-61805500-1385073283_thumb.jp

• Like 4

GEEEZE.....That's not fair..thats just not fair....I wear my sponge Bob suit everyday including sunday and you make me look like a amature....That does it...I am burning my George-of-Da-Jungle slippers and Under-Roo's....I give up....-----Just kidding sir....

• Like 1