Sign in to follow this  
aka Mich

Graphtec FC8600 Driver

Good news, our new cutter is here.  Boss wants us to start setting it up tomorrow.  Problem is I can't find a driver for it.  I initally went into Production Manager and went through the list of cutters and it's not there, the newest it goes up to is FC7000, our other cutter.  I emailed Flexi tech support and they tell me my only option is updating to Flexi11, we use Flexi8.0.  Is he for real that the only way for it to work is to upgrade?  We have two computers with Flexi8 and a third computer with production manager on it to run our FC7000 and FC5100 that we have currently.  Obviously we'd like to keep everything the same and not have to spend anymore money (especially since we just spent it on a new cutter).  All we want to do is add the FC8600 to production manager and remove the FC5100, can't be that hard right?

Brand new cutter,... it should come with the disc with drivers and Cuttingmaster, as well  Graphtec Cutting Controller.

I agree - the flexi 8 won't have a driver and flexi quit supporting that version years ago I suspect so cutmaster is the reasonable alternative unless the fc7000 drivers work