joker

zebra print into font

On the attached image i am trying to put the zebra print into the letters so when i cut it i can cut the letters in pink and the zebra in black. Looking for the zebra to be in the middle of the letters

post-35399-0-73655400-1383875678_thumb.j

I now there is probably an easier way but here's my take on it. Do a trace on the zebra print and in Corel I'd powerclip the zebra into the letter. An alternative would be do trace and the do some for of trim or weld like front minus back.

I may not be 100% in my description the more I think about it so if you don't get it let me know and I'll do a little experimenting here. What program are you using cause I can't remember (need to add that stuff to your signature to help us old guys who are losing their memory)

I am using signblazer and inkscape. That is it i do have photoshop also but never messed with it before. this might be a good time to start working with it though..

You too. Changing avatars on me.

I'm playin with it in corel to see the best way to do it

okay thanks jay i will be back on tomorrow. gotta hit the bed due to getting up a 5 in the morning.. I have to have my beauty sleep.. It was time for a change on that avatar

It depends on how good you want it to look (final product)

Everyone I have done, trace and then connect every stripe one by one to the

inside of the letters, comes out perfect.

mark-s

If that one Jaybird made doesn't work let me know and I can bust one out for you. You say you have photoshop? Do you have the whole suite with Illustrator? If so I would be willing to give you a step-by-step keystroke how-to for illustrator. Photoshop isn't going to help much without doing a trace at some point which IMHO ends up a lot less clean. 

Thank you very much JAYBIRD and Jay.  wildgoose i appreciate that very much.. I cannot say enough about you people.. 

When it comes to SB the other Jay has me beat hands down. Now y'all would just get Corel I could be of more assistance.