GraphxNMore

Image help please

I need this with just the darth vader helmet on it. Don't need the mask or breathing apparatus. Also need the tusks white. Will pay. Just don't have time right now, busy farming.

I'm gonna print a few, as well as use it as a jpg.

Thanks in advance!

post-37957-0-71398600-1383582666_thumb.j

Mark, I owe you 1 of those thanks. I downloaded it just to look at it. Looked good.

Thanks guys.Skarekrow, you nailed it. 

Now for the significance. For those that aren't aware with the history of Arkansas Razorback football, we had a useless pos coach named Houston Dale Nutt. Halfway through his 10 year tenure there was a growing faction that wanted him gone. These were called the darksiders. The others in the fan base that wanted to keep him were known as huggers. We had/still have DarkSider/Hugger wars. Well, the wars are starting back up with our current athletic director and his poor choice for a head coach. So far, form what I can tell is I'm the most outspoken DarkSider. 

• Like 1

Im guessing this is for the college Razorbacks team???

I went to school for a few years in Arkansas, near Texarkana, and then a few years on the Texas side...

It was the Texas High Tigers against the Arkansas High Razorbacks....someone did a shirt that they sold at both schools!! It had a Razorback head and Tiger head facing each other, both mean and ready for a fight, and the words above it said " AIN'T SKEEERED!"