Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

magnets

In case you can't tell I've been bored lately. Read about cutting magnet on a cutter and gave it a try. Already sold 4 of these.

a82c3da5-afdc-451d-8370-7a05a7405241_zps

I'm using the print magnet from uscutter. Good magnet and a little thinner than what they used to carry so it's easier on the cutter.

• Like 1

maybe thats where i was having the problem. Mine is their 30 mil and my problem was with blade equal to half the thickness of it, would drag and score the vinyl when the holder lifted up and if I shortened the blade to stop that, it didnt cut near enough and would tear when trying to break the score...if that makes any sense lol

What kind of ice is it?  Sorry, but I cannot tell what the top line says...

Cal

Yeah black ice. Not my design they actually brought in 1 of their shirts and asked we if I could do decals and magnets. Way too busy for my taste.

maybe thats where i was having the problem. Mine is their 30 mil and my problem was with blade equal to half the thickness of it, would drag and score the vinyl when the holder lifted up and if I shortened the blade to stop that, it didnt cut near enough and would tear when trying to break the score...if that makes any sense lol

Makes sense. I haven't looked at the mil but it's thinner than what they used to carry. I fold back and basically peel away the excess. It doesn't just break away but it also doesn't have the blade drag issues.

once my wife found out i had a grommet press the other day she was like .. oh you can do this and you can do that .. and this and that.. umm.. No.. I can't do button.. LoL..

Gotta Love Her