busterbay

Carbon fiber vinyl

I must be over looking something. I thought USCutter had a cabon fiber look vinyl for around $50 for a 11yd roll. But for the life of me I can't find it. Not sure if it's my browser or their search but when I use the search all I get is the little spinning icon and no results.

Can someone post a link to it ?

Thanks

http://www.uscutter.com/Creative-Films-PRIME-SERIES-24-by-10yd-Metallic-Film-006-Carbon-Fiber-1-Silver

SIMPLE CURVES AND FLAT ONLY!!!

Trust me on this I have some in stock and it metal based so even the slightest compound curve will tunnel.

I was wondering about that..

I wonder if I could use it as a laminate over regular black then cut. Do you think that would work ?

It cuts fine it just won't bend. I bought it to experiment with something that had a slight compound curve and I had to do several relief cuts to lay it down. They have other kinds that will conform but the price point is up there. If you want to try a pc. of the 1 I linked to pm me an address and I'll stick a pc. in an envelope for you to try.

It cuts fine it just won't bend. I bought it to experiment with something that had a slight compound curve and I had to do several relief cuts to lay it down. They have other kinds that will conform but the price point is up there. If you want to try a pc. of the 1 I linked to pm me an address and I'll stick a pc. in an envelope for you to try.

I may take you up on the offer, I am going to poke around and see if I can find vinyl.

3m makes a nice one. My buddy used it to do the whole dash in his Daytona Cobra. Its very conforming and with heat gun acts kind of like a shrinky dink.....see who remembers those lol. He gave me some awhile back and just looked but cant remember where I put it. We used it on the bottom of on road RC chassis for outdoor asphalt tracks to protect them from maring up. Help up very well rubbing the ground a lot.

I have a 12"x60" roll of 3M Silver Anthracite carbon fiber I'm trying to sell.   

It's left over from when I wrapped a golf cart with it. 

I've been making some decals with the Carbon Fiber and I'm having trouble getting the application sheet to pull the decal off. WIth the carbon fiber having a texture it wont stick good. Any shortcuts to get around this issue. Thanks in advance!

Had my Laser II for 4 months now and Im having a great time with it, making a few $$$ !!

I've been making some decals with the Carbon Fiber and I'm having trouble getting the application sheet to pull the decal off. WIth the carbon fiber having a texture it wont stick good. Any shortcuts to get around this issue. Thanks in advance!

Had my Laser II for 4 months now and Im having a great time with it, making a few $$$ !!

turn it over and remove the paper from the decal and app tape usually helps - from the top it releases harder .

• Like 1