I have been watching you tube tutorials on Inkscape and I am ready to make my "first cut".  I am trying to make a script, 3 initial monogram with the center initial being larger.  I don't know where to begin? Does anyone have any suggestions on a video I can watch or anything to help me get thru this first design.  It seems like I am drawing a blank from everything I've learned and have a fear of getting started!  Initials  A H A

* I have a US Cutter MH871-mk2, Inkscape program, and Sure cuts A Lot Pro.

Thanks - anxiously awaiting some help!!!

Just pick a font you like, type the letters out individually, resize and arrange as you like. Once happy you'll need to save the file off in a format SCALP can open, eps probably but I do not have SCALP so I don't know for sure.

Just type the first letter in the font you want. On the second letter make it slightly larger on the vertical height. and the last letter make the same as first letter. I you do it in inkscape save it as an eps file. I use Signblazer most of the time and it is easy to create. Don't be nervous. If you don't like the design you always have the undo button...

Type an A in what ever font you want. Click off to make another text line and type your H. Drag your H next to your A and adjust heights. Copy and paste the A after sizing and it'll be equal height. Drag the second one behind the H.