Sign in to follow this  
Bruisbe

New to the Vinyl Scene

Hello all....I just bought a new MH series 35 inch cutter. I make cornhole bags and boards and have always bought my vinyls on ebay or amazon, which can get very expensive over the long run.

So I decided to invest in this cutter as a entry level to learn all the in's and out's of creating vectors and cutting some vinyls....So far so good with my first few cuts and FAR CHEAPER for rolls of vinyl than what I am paying people on ebay to create them for me..

I have been reading alot on these forums and already learned alot, especially with some of the known issues and how to solve them.

I apologize in advance for all of the ignorant questions and comments I make in the weeks to come. Look forward to coming up with some really good designs.

Howdy.

All of us old-timers actually appreciate those ignorant comments and questions 'cause it allows us to appear brilliant and clever!!!

bth_smiley-crazy-tongue.gif

Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!!!

Howdy.

All of us old-timers actually appreciate those ignorant comments and questions 'cause it allows us to appear brilliant and clever!!!

bth_smiley-crazy-tongue.gif

Keep those cards and letters coming in, folks!!!

Kinda like the reason my grandpa keeps telling the same stories over and over again...ya know...so they dont forget them...lol