Ravenwind / One Off Grafx

Kind of nice to see your work in the local paper

Well we were thumbing through the local paper yesterday and found this. Does not mention about the signs but both signs you see in the pic are mine. And the other sign business in town is the one that took the pictures. My signs look good a year later and some of th ones they do last less time or fall down.Wish it would have had a bit in it about the signs but at least people can see it and ask them where they got them.

post-19735-0-29391100-1377805795_thumb.j

• Like 1

I have a few times here are two clipings my wife saved. The one where I am high on a ladder was a sub contracted install for another sign co.

post-4118-0-81329700-1377828249_thumb.jp

post-4118-0-38617400-1377828304_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Yeah I dont care for ladder work either especialy as I have got older it wears me out. That was a sub job and not any money for a lift in it.

Usually when I see my handiwork in the newspaper, it's in the Police and Fire section...

• Like 1

Oh ladders no.....I fell off my roof cleaning my gutters. No more ladders for this guy.

Oh ladders no.....I fell off my roof cleaning my gutters. No more ladders for this guy.

Been there to  but i didn't fall off the ladder. I was on the ladder and fell off the roof as the ladder fell, went about 15 feet before i got stopped by the perlings never went back to work. Didn't break anything but looked like i went a round with a MMA fighter. lol

Been there to  but i didn't fall off the ladder. I was on the ladder and fell off the roof as the ladder fell, went about 15 feet before i got stopped by the perlings never went back to work. Didn't break anything but looked like i went a round with a MMA fighter. lol

I didnt fall off the ladder but slid off the metal roof on my own home. After thousands of roofs and remodeling jobs plus sign installs as high as 40 feet I get hurt on my own roof. I spent 2 weeks in the hospital healing from colapsed lung 4 broken ribs, a rotator cuff completly torn apart and a mangeled back ......it was only about a 10 foot fall the doctor told me at a minum of 1.5 to 2 years to return to working I was 2.5 months to doing light work they have no idea of the power or necessity to work when your self employed.

• Like 1