rlvied

A new table top

Here is a new table top I just finished for the man cave. 1/2" x 20x40" glass. I could not get the whole thing in the shot, really need a new camera.post-6565-0-83734800-1377396268_thumb.jppost-6565-0-12262000-1377396306_thumb.jp

Sand blast and Madhatter if they want to come in my house and get it they can have it.

Sand blast and Madhatter if they want to come in my house and get it they can have it.

They have done it before, yours would be no exception for them. Posting on a open forum like this just promotes it. 

What masking material are you using? Im not able to get that deep cut in with what Im using

Monkey I use Avery paint mask with 180 ao at about 20-30psi on a pressure pot. It takes a little longer to do but it gives me more time to get it right with out eating the mask. That piece was tempered glass so I had to be careful how deep I could go before I blew it up. Most people say 10% of the thickness is safe. I have a piece of 3/4" that is about 21 x 42" next but I can't decide what to put on it

good deal, thank you. Ill have to try turning down pressure and try that. Also Im only using vinyl for masking so Ill get some paint mask and give that a shot