jaybyrd

Sharpie holder

Playin with the new sharpie holder. Need to tweak a few settings but pretty cool.

photobucket-6837-1376412343970_zpsb6a8bb

• Like 1

Yeah, fill plot with the width set to .05". Still need to play with speed to get it where the sharpie is happy but all in all I'm very happy with it.

Nice, I wonder If I can do that with the SC, i've never even tried the pen holder.

Great another thing I need to learn, thanks Jay

The fill part I think you need Flexi for. I can't remember ever seeing a setting like that in the other software I've used but either way it will do outline text which looks good too. Also I have to thank Mzskeeter for finding where to turn the fill setting on for me.

Been doing vinyl 5 years and this is new to me. I'm liking it  ;D

I love the fill plot, with a sharpie, takes a while, but turn out great. Just want to figure out how to change colors and keep the same image without switching , since it thinks your switching vinyl.

I made a forsale sign a few months ago with a sharpie, for a friend for his car. 

cheaper too and still looks great.

Nice job!

I was thinking sort by color and turn off advance after cut to see if it starts back at the same origin. Would also need to set program to wysiwyg or equivalent to make everything go where it belongs. I'll try it when I get a little more free time.

I don't see why not but I rarely turn on sign blazer any more so someone else would have to chime in on how to do it.

Signblazer doesn't have a fill option that I know of but you could do repeated insets of the image to get a fill that might work.

Set inset to .05" and repeat. It should work like that.