Sign in to follow this  
Monkey

Weeding nightmare

Was doing a test cut to see if my SC would even cut this. Its for the local High School I am doing all their decals this year for football season. I lost a couple slivers on the bridge of the nose, so back to working on it. But this was cut with a SC cutter for those curious about its possible detail work.

WeedingNightmare_zps1f48d451.jpg

EDIT: Wasnt quite doing it for me so played around with it in Corel and this is what I got by adding outline

WeedingNightmare2_zps0f273f1e.jpg

I like 2nd one much better. But flexi issue again. It made it through whole design cutting except 2 letters, then froze cutter. But SCALP did whole thing. Im just guessing the way the 2 programs send the information differs and flexi fills up the SC's memory faster.

Amazed at the detail. It looks like a real penny from here.

Tiger looks great.

• Like 2

Amazed at the detail. It looks like a real penny from here.

Tiger looks great.

LMAO you crack me up sometimes

Added a 2nd version I did after playing with it in CorelDraw. I like the 2nd much more. But did have another flexi issue

• Like 1

I think your cutter has an allergy to Flexi. If you get too frustrated I could use another copy for my second cut station.

lol nah ill have a graphtec someday. Im doing some more testing. The image was in all solids and I just changed it to outlines only so its wireframe. Threw pen in and paper and seeing how it does. Maybe flexi sends solids as larger packets. SCALP doesnt show solids when brought in from CorelDraw.

Worse case scenerio I can only use my Flexi for less detail stuff until I get a graphtec.....also give me a reason to make the wife go along with it better lol

Nice, I'm getting to the point where I never question the ability of my SC.