Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

Anyone seen Petroman2012?

I would have thought he would have told me he does have my cell. Petro if your reading this My prayers are with you and your family.

I'm heading out...Been able to see yall but not to respond using this dam android phone.Using my good friend CHUCK THE FIRE FIGHTER's tablet.I bought a new one and still don't know what I am doing...Mother is alive, that's about the best way I know to say it...I am leaving fla in an hr or so, debating on wrapping Louisianna up and getting back to fla or not...Been a hot and aggravating time...Mom is home, be'in watched closely, rigged the CCTV to be seen on this android, don't know if I have a job or not and truthfully don't give a s__t, I am tired, old and worn out dealing with greedy family members, wished this was television as I would be able to put on my PAY-U-BACK t-shirt and take care the lot of them, and never think twice about it, guess that's why they call it tell-me-vision.....I miss my kids(cats) and know they miss us, love my kids, dislike my realtives...Thank you Maddhatter for the kind words you have said but I still wont have your kids..Have you ever reached a point where you just want to park the rental on I-10 and just start walking due north/south and don't look back?...Anyway I appreciate all the attention and all I can say is SEND MONEY to my charity "SEND ME THE MONEY" charity and I swear it will not be spent on beer as I don't drink but do need some papers....Yall have a good one and I will be back in 12-14 hrs in LA...I hate driving, guess the old lady is good for something...Bye bye

Have you ever reached a point where you just want to park the rental on I-10 and just start walking due north/south and don't look back?.

That's how I ended up in SC but I drove, too damn far to walk. You and your mother are in my thoughts as well. And lastly let me leave with this -- The more I know about people the more I love my dogs" or cats in you case.

Jay

This may need to be moved to the mature section. Way too much info here.

No info here just wow he kinda threw that out there, trying to be a nice person and bam... lol I know he was joking.

Wait who's mature?

You are right. We may need to start an immature section. Where do I sign up?

• Like 1

You are right. We may need to start an immature section. Where do I sign up?

Right me too 65and still act like a kid lol....... especially when my 3 year old great grandson is here it probably would make a great worlds funniest video .

prayers for you Petro. It is nice to have a forum where people notice you missing. Hope things get back to normal soon. It will come.

I am burnt....I am tired....Worked 3 of the 5 days this week, cut my grass(big deal), weed eatted(big deal), mother has been given the green lite, the " stuff" isn't what they thought it was plaguing her chest, all is good on the western front....I am more tired when I wake up then I was when I laid down 10 hours earlier....A true sign one is getting old...So I will close this and tell all you YOUNGON'S ..Enjoy whatever it is while you can, as it creeps up on ya like a overnite fog and just lays there staring at you till like most of us it limbers itself and disappears to return the next nite ...........But I sincerely appreciate the comments and remarks...Now Send the money to my secret bank account in the Caymen Islands so I can retire to a bunch of naked Islanders and just get the worst suntan recorded by medical society....

• Like 1

Glad to see you returning to some normalcy and getting caught up.

Petro my friend glad to hear your mom has been giving the green light, and  working in the heat how do you do it?  Wait I thought I was the only one who wakes up tired then going to bed? Sorry to hear that though, unfortunately it happens. Of course we're going to comment, and give remarks your part of a community that cares that or we just fake it I don't know? Aaaaanyway glad your back and hope you get some time to enjoy and relax. And an island with naked natives hmm knowing my luck it would be all guys or people that should cover up lol

now days in the caymans all you are going to see is a bunch of fat tourist that came on the cruise ship . . . 

• Like 1

Truthfully I was thinkin about buying in on a get-rich-quick idea-er, what yall think about ..................Nude Geriatric Putt Putt course....Now there is a real money maker that will out last the Tom Cruise Hair Re-Growth Plant and Shoe lace Kit any day of the week...

Truthfully I was thinkin about buying in on a get-rich-quick idea-er, what yall think about ..................Nude Geriatric Putt Putt course....Now there is a real money maker that will out last the Tom Cruise Hair Re-Growth Plant and Shoe lace Kit any day of the week...

Being I am I guess considered geriatric at 65 sounds like a good idea although I am probably not as good with my putter anymore.