Bertie

New font into SB ?

I'm needing to use a font that's not in SB, I've done an internet search and found a few sites with the font I need. Would appreciate help getting this into SB.

The font I'm looking for is 'Flintstone', not sure if that's the proper name?

Gone through all the fonts on SB and cannot find anything similar.

Bertie.

That's the one, just wasn't sure how to download and install, I'll give it a go. Thanks :)

How you install depends on what operating system you are using.

I'm using Win 7, downloaded and dropped into windows/fonts, easy once you know how. Thanks guys, I've learnt so much off this site.

• Like 1

Ack Ack a Dak , Dak Dak a Ack !!!

This subject has been covered many times . If you want to learn even more , try searching . I have noticed that most members tend to stop replying to certain repetitive requests after a few years . The newer members takes over until they get tired of repeating things , then the newest crowd answers sometimes . This place has not stayed as active and sometimes it takes a bit longer to get an answer . Nothing wrong in asking/requesting anything imo . If anything it promotes the new crowd to particapate and answer/join in . :)

I frequently search here, hence why I've only 30 odd postings. 99% of the time I find what I'm looking for using the search function. Don't assume that people with a low 'post count' only visit to post a question, I only ask a question if all else fails  ;)

• Like 1

Maybe answers are taking longer because the folks are getting older? Everything takes longer... :blink::lol::bear:

• Like 1