Sign in to follow this  
WHIT72

New logo

Hey guys need some constructive criticism. Designed a new logo, now that is getting busier wanted something more creative. I've been staring at it for a few days and need some outside opinions. I think the mouse needs some color?

Thanks.

post-43101-0-98484300-1374661821_thumb.j

I like it. I am undecided if the mouse needs color. Do the white areas show the color of the background?

Yeah the mouse, 959 and custom vinyl graphics will be the color of the background.

I'm a tweaker I can't leave anything alone. My wifes says to leave it alone, she likes it that way. I just need some professional opinions.

Thanks Canuck

OK...well if you are looking for professional opinions..."I'm out"........ :rolleyes:

Oh God so my wife was right, I'll keep that to myself ha ha

Thanks guys

Very cool, if I had to mention something, it would be the "5" which looks like an S.

I'll bet that a slight adjustment of the nodes in that will get it looking more like a 5.

I didn't realize that was a mouse, and was wondering about it, until canuck tipped me off.

My mouse looks like THIS --

hippus-mouse.jpg

Very cool, if I had to mention something, it would be the "5" which looks like an S.

I'll bet that a slight adjustment of the nodes in that will get it looking more like a 5.

I didn't realize that was a mouse, and was wondering about it, until canuck tipped me off.

My mouse looks like THIS --

hippus-mouse.jpg

I agree on the '5'

I also agree on the "5" it wouldn't take much editing, also you might try and see what a small cord added to the mouse would look like. just a short squiggly line, and if the size looked wrong, you could shorten up the back half of the mouse so as to not get things too large. just a thought.

Great suggestions, yeah I definitely need to fix the five, I'm going to try the chord on the mouse.

Thanks guys

As usual great feed back.

I think it looks pretty good. If it were me I would lose the mouse all together but that is just personal preference and not an educated advertising tip (I aint edumacated). 

• Like 1

Looks good. As others have said, try adding a cord to the mouse. At first glance I thought it was a football! I think I might have to agree with Ted S, by loosing the mouse all together. But hell, I'm not edumacated either. 

Yeah I'm working on a chord now, and I did the five over, I'll post it when I finish it.

My first impression was that the word grahipx was hard to make out quickly. I thought the mouse was a shoe at first, like a flip flop sandal. Now that I know its a mouse, and after looking at more closely I see it is a mouse. Maybe adding a cord would help. Maybe changing it to something else. Either way I do like the entire logo. I Do agree on cleaning up the five also. Over all, I like it.