Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Fierce but subtle

I haven't posted any design's in many moons so...Sorry for so small scale, did that for personal reasons, I cut it 22" x 26"...Oh, bought one of those 36" Helocopters, damest thing to learn how to get that monkey up in the air, haven't crashed it yet, but the days not over either..Yall have a good one...

post-36467-0-98464900-1374537973_thumb.j

• Like 3

Nice work petro. I bought a small one for my great grandson and I played with it more then him till he crashed and broke ......i swear it was him that crashed it lol

I had it out before dark and played alittle,wanna look for a wireless cam to strap on it so I can see if neighbors are skinny dippin in their pool....

• Like 2

I like anything r/c, however I don't buy real expensive things actually heck I don't mostly buy them I ask for them for My Birthday and Christmas. I don't ask for anything real expensive. I have gotten various cheaper r/c cars which run great and I have had them for yrs. I got into helicopters in the last 10 yrs so I would receiver the Air hog foam ones for inside the house those were great to learn how to fly. Unfortunately they would always end up in the Christmas tree and getting tangled in the tinsel, or I would end up getting into the Christmas village we set up, and many civilians have been hurt. 2 Yrs ago I got an MCX outdoor one and haven't really gotten to flying it outside always busy. And spring of 2012 I got into r/c tanks and had some fun with those till things got real busy. As of last November when Call Of Duty Black Ops II came out, it had a quadrotor, and 2 yrs before that it came with an R/C car with a spy camera. Petro now you got me wanting to take them out and have some fun.

A friend of mine bought one from Verizon that had 3 blades and a camera built in that he could control from his smart phone. Whish I had one

Bob

Cant resist..Am now addicted..Found a 53in helo with out rec'ing but found a 5.4 freq rec'er...Not bad for 50.00, already confirm operable...Had a brainstorm: Put a couple of hamsters in cockpit and have camera facing them to get the impression of first-rodents on a SyOp mission, yes, I already painted it black and vinyled in Chrome lettering" NSA-We're NOT WATCHING YOU..."  Now if I can just train the hamsters to lite and drop fire-crackers on unsuspecting old farts barbquing sunday afternoon's...

• Like 1