Well I would REALLY like to purchase from US Cutter but they for whatever reason you guys don't ship via USPS so I cant since I am stationed overseas and have an FPO box.... I've contacted them and the response I got was to have my order shipped to someone else and have them ship it to me... So basically, pay shipping twice... When it is all said and done, I would probably end up spending as much on shipping as I do on my supplies... Please US Cutter, expand you shipping options so us folks that can't get FedEx can become custormers...

if usc won't ship to you have you tried signwarehouse, fellers, advantage, wensco?

Sign warehouse doesn't do FPO/APO either... Haven't tried anyone else yet.   But I want the pen holder for my MH1351 and only USC carries it.

or have it shipped to friends/family in the states and have them ship it for you. That's what we do for our family member. That needs stuff from the U.S.

Just checked Denco Sales and they don't have USPS on the list of delivery options but they do have UPS international. Don't know if that would work.

I've seen those but I don't know which one would actually for my cutter since I can find the specs for the mh pen holder. Nothing worse then buying one, waiting a couple if weeks, and then it being the wrong size.

Also if I have someone send me stuff I'm paying twice for shipping. In the case of the pen holder, it would be the $9 bucks from USC and then an additional few bucks for priority mail (first class can take up to 6 weeks to get here). so for the $25 holder I'm paying at least $13 to ship it. Not economical at all. And then if I got vinyl I would probably pay the more in shipping then for the cost of the product sine it is heavier and wont fit in a flat rate box.

Your machine uses a standards Roland blade holder. If you know someone near the APO/FPO location that would cut down on postage.

I have had US Cutter ship small items via USPS but I had to request it..by talking to the right person