Sign in to follow this  
pexpress

I need help about how to make and find decal stickers

I am kind of new in this business but I need some source that will provide me some decals and stickers. I have a Roland GX-24 vinyl cutter and I am not sure how to find and cut decals, so please someone help me about this problem and thank you so much.

Read, read, read.   All the info is here.  You have to train yourself.. 

Plus many videos on youtube.com and tons of tutorials online

Or take up some kind of class at a training center, graphics classes, tech school.  etc.

Learn how to operate your machine correctly.

• Like 5

Pexpress,

I am a newbie here as well....

Before I ever signed in here... and posted......

I lurked, learned and read, read, read, read.

When I arrived these forum members accepted me with open arms, AND,
tolerated all my newbie questions with openness and courtesy......

SOoooooo..............  Read, read, read, and read some more......

These folks here are nothing short of amazing...
And the knowledge base here is second to none......

Enjoy the journey

It looks like i couldn't explain what i need. The main problem is I don't have decal images! does ANYONE have decal images ? or does ANYONE know where i can get decal images., such as animal decal images or family decals etc..

It looks like i couldn't explain what i need. The main problem is I don't have decal images! does ANYONE have decal images ? or does ANYONE know where i can get decal images., such as animal decal images or family decals etc..

You are talking about cuttable files for your cutter . Do you have any design software ? I would assume you have Rolands cut studio.

There are several design softwares and inkscape is free inkscape.org

There are all kinds of vectors ( that is what a vinyl cutter cuts ) on the web check out e bay there are cd with tons of clipart real cheap and in just about any vector type. read your cutting software info for what types of cuttable formats it accepts.

You are talking about cuttable files for your cutter . Do you have any design software ? I would assume you have Rolands cut studio.

There are several design softwares and inkscape is free inkscape.org

There are all kinds of vectors ( that is what a vinyl cutter cuts ) on the web check out e bay there are cd with tons of clipart real cheap and in just about any vector type. read your cutting software info for what types of cuttable formats it accepts.

yes, that's exactly what i'm saying and yes I have a Roland cut studio. I guess you have the same software, what would your recommend be for me ?

No I don't have the cut studio I have signblazer and flexi 10 . You can find several clipart packages on e bay and us cutter has cheap clipart also do a web search there are a lot of free vectors available look for clipart ending in eps that is the most common . You can also download graphics here I belive it is after 25 post for newbies and there is links for free clipart in graphics offered thread . Good luck

Dan

No I don't have the cut studio I have signblazer and flexi 10 . You can find several clipart packages on e bay and us cutter has cheap clipart also do a web search there are a lot of free vectors available look for clipart ending in eps that is the most common . You can also download graphics here I belive it is after 25 post for newbies and there is links for free clipart in graphics offered thread . Good luck

Dan

Dan - I don't think usc has the 25 thread rule - that is the other forum LOL - slows the leaches

Animals?  I would start with the animal vectors that are included for free within the Draw menu LIBRARY of SignBlazer Elements.

That Library also contains many other cuttable items, including Street Signs, Mason Crosses, Commerce Graphics, etc.

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

Dan - I don't think usc has the 25 thread rule - that is the other forum LOL - slows the leaches

If there not a post limit he could download from the graphics request to start cutting then buy clipart as needed .

• Like 1

Animals?  I would start with the animal vectors that are included for free within the Draw menu LIBRARY of SignBlazer Elements.

That Library also contains many other cuttable items, including Street Signs, Mason Crosses, Commerce Graphics, etc.

http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip'>http://www.mystat.com/Signblazer.zip

That is a good idea slice signblazer has a lot of useful images I have used several in my work the first one I used was the barber pole and some of the splats .