Sign in to follow this  
jaybyrd

stripe

Dude, I don't know how to tell you this, but your tape measure is off - that is nowhere near centered!

J/K! Looks great!

Seriously, though... You made it look awesome and the customer ruins the effect with Hello Kitty seat covers?

She came in at 11am asked if I did stripes sealed the deal in 10 minutes and she came back at 2 to get them installed. Never seen her before and she was super happy. We specialize in on the spot and short time frame jobs. People love that instant gratification and I love the quick cash.

Jay

Thanks, just wish I could do 5 a day then I could retire young.

Jay

NOPE and that's why she had to come back to get the stripe (doctor's appt.) She looked like she was getting close with that one. Also I have to say I've always cut my stripes with straight edge because none of my cutters ever tracked well enough to meet at the end so I tried these on the qe-60 and they came out perfect with the longest one being 1" X 60"

• Like 1

I tried these on the qe-60 and they came out perfect with the longest one being 1" X 60"

I normally only do small items and have never really had to worry about tracking very much - until this past week when I was cutting those pink ribbons and loaded a 3.5" wide by 50 yard long roll of FDC vinyl and told my cutter to cut a bunch of ribbons - I had the rollers set as far out to the edge as possible to cut as wide as possible and it cut a 19+ foot length of vinyl into many smaller ribbons and never deviated from a straight line - gotta love Graphtecs!

• Like 3

Glad you Reposted jaybird, I couldn't see anything on that last Post, Very Nice Work.

Think I got more comments on the ghost car. :lol:

She'll be needin a baby daddy, want me to pass you name along. It's a shame how in 1 generation family values could go that far awry.

I'll pass - mine came with a mother that was a lawyer - cheaper to keep her