MadHatterGraphix

New Mad Hatter Design for the window

Ok I actually did the actual design work in SCALP. All Im thinking your basic silver vinyl nothing metallic not wanting to blind anyone, or maybe a frosted etch look? All comments are welcomed.

post-35756-0-81106100-1368600693_thumb.j

I like it, the shirt very realistic. I would personally like it to have more than one color and something on the shirt and mug. Maybe your logo on the mug and one of your shirt designs on the shirt?

I like it as well, but agree that the shirt and mug should have some sort of design on them!  Also, maybe take the HTTP:// off the web address?  I think just the WWW does the trick.  Nice job!

Very cool, like has been said put something on the shirt to make it stand out. also you can leave off the www on the web address, most everyone knows that you can just type the rest of the address and you will get there.

Major improvement. I don't think for the size this is that detail in shirt or cup is feasible, at least not for a cut decal. I'd still drop drop down to madhattergraphix.com and make it larger since this is the most important part. If they can't find you it doesn't matter how nice the rest of it is. Oh and my arms sore from holding my monitor sideways. just kidding.

Thanks everybody for your input, My plan was to add the initials of the company name onto the shirt that would be gold. I debated over the full web address or not and with everyone saying drop the http, and the www the finale product will not have either one. I agree the website should be larger also. My other thought was maybe a gold border around the whole thing to break it up. Now as for the cup like jay said I don't think it's feasible to do an image however I will find out later.

Jay as for the picture I don't know why it saved it portrait when I had it in landscape.

Every time I upload to Facebook they look great and come in sideways so glad to know I'm not the only one. And the border would also help define your info if put on a window, kinda tells the eye where to look.

Kissfan

I agree with all who said drop the http....

That said, I live about 10 miles south of Silicon Valley

AND here......  they do not even use the >>> WWW.

They simply list display it as Madhattergraphix.com

• Like 1

I deal with older people alot and they don't use www. so I'm sure most younger people don't at all

if you drop the http:\\www.   then make the other line 

Apprrel, Decals

Mugs, Hats and More

that would allow you you to enlarge the fonts a little more

Lots to think about and change , I'm taking everybody's suggestions and processing them. Thank you for all the info.. What? B&W vs are gone ? I'm still watching on one lol

Lots to think about and change , I'm taking everybody's suggestions and processing them. Thank you for all the info.. What? B&W vs are gone ? I'm still watching on one lol

That is all we had in the prison until a couple of years ago - it was $90 for a 12" B&W when color was cheaper LOL until the manufacturere quit making them

That is all we had in the prison until a couple of years ago - it was $90 for a 12" B&W when color was cheaper LOL until the manufacturere quit making them

So Dakota... Just how long were you in prison?.... Just kidding :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MM64 B)

So Dakota... Just how long were you in prison?.... Just kidding :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

MM64 B)

just got out after 27.5 years - was in for not staying in accounting

I'm sure you're out early for good behavior...