Sign in to follow this  
OWJones

I Love Someone With Autism

I was asked by a regular customer to put something like this together, and now that it's done I feel like it should be shared with the community.  It was trickier than I thought it was going to be but I'm mostly happy with the way it turned out.  Still need to actually cut it and layer it - that will be the fun part!

post-24492-0-95621600-1368579658_thumb.j

I Love Someone With Autism.eps

• Like 2

I did this design in jpss for a customer awhile back. Cutting and layering will be loads of fun.

Awesome!  I'm certainly not good enough just yet, to even attempt to layer that one!

nice -

here is a version I made for printing 

and a shirt series I still do

post-2742-0-34202100-1368589768_thumb.jp

post-2742-0-06065300-1368590030_thumb.jp

Nice Graphic OW, I Looked at that thing and shivered just thinking about (How The Heck could you Layer that? :wacko: ) I agree with Dakota Printing would be my choice, well that is if I had a printer to do that.

Nice Graphic OW, I Looked at that thing and shivered just thinking about (How The Heck could you Layer that? :wacko: )

Although it is multiple colors (6, I think), it's only 2 layers thick - there is a solid black background and then everything else is only a single layer thick - also, I made sure none of the parts actually touch each other and tried to leave a large enough black margin between the pieces that you won't have to be 100% spot-on with your line ups - at least in theory...

I'll give it a try when I get home from my "real" job this afternoon and post a pic if it's not too hideous...

Thanks - grabbed it.  Two of my grandchildren have Aspergers and I've wanted to try something like this!

thanks!! 

man I know I am working my fingures to the bone on these . . . .

post-2742-0-07096100-1368674549_thumb.jp

Keeping you busy. Idle hands are the devils playground.

Nice Graphic OW, I Looked at that thing and shivered just thinking about (How The Heck could you Layer that? :wacko: ) I agree with Dakota Printing would be my choice, well that is if I had a printer to do that.

I have a great printer - never clogs never has issues and didn't cost $15k. Brand name: Dakotagrafx

• Like 1

weeded, trimmed and in the mail for pick up in the morning.  You will probably make a good profit for the amount spent and work hours you put in on these.

shhhh don't tell Jones but I think I did 28 decals in the 35 min he did 3.

Our secret and best profit per minute of work in a long time. OW you need to stop giving me ideas they're costing me every time I turn around. Oh well another contribution to the retirement fund for Dakota.

Jay