Sign in to follow this  
jgeck90

What to charge for simple 3 color decals?

what should i charge for these simple, 3 color decals? My cousin wants to order 200 of them for his conference that is coming up. What should retail price be and a family discount? These will measure about 8" long.

Thanks.

Jeff.

post-25948-0-49515200-1368505368_thumb.j

I'd be at $4 each.  (8" x1")

My family and friends get regular pricing. They know I do this to pay my bills, same as everyone, so there is no point for them to cause me to take a hit on any profits.

Id be right there with slice. Youll be pulling your hair out after you do 200 and mess up a few. 

I think $4 a piece is a good price, I, however do generally give a discount to friends and family (ok, family, for the most part I don't charge at all- unless they want something crazy... or take advantage and ask for an exuberant amount of decals).  If you don't want to give a discount for family necessarily, you could give a discount because it's a bulk order.  I'm working on a bulk order of 150 decals, and charged him a lower rate because of it- but I'm 70 decals in, and already tired of looking at the design.  lol

+1 for dakota. Top Notch and you make a few bucks without breaking a sweat.

Can anyone PM me a quote on what this would cost? This is to anyone who can make them printed.

Jeff.

Think Dakota will be back tomorrow I'd pm him so he see's it when he logs on. Great price and top quality on everything he's done for me.