Sign in to follow this  
MadHatterGraphix

the Mad Hatter on the truck

Well i finally cut decal for the truck. I think it should be bigger. Comments welcomed.

I think it should be bigger also,,  'Cause I can't even see it... :rolleyes:

Well i finally cut decal for the truck. I think it should be bigger. Comments welcomed.

yep way too small, cant read it here either.... also you dont really need the HTTP text nowadays,

other than that good design just need to increase the size.  ;D  ;D

sorry i dont know if this is a U.S spelling of offer , but  we have 2  'F's in the U.K  in Offer... dont mean to be picky..

Are you saying mr Dakota that's all it should say? I will clean it off and large it and change the saying and spell right.

Less is more. And make the hatter bigger to draw their eye in. I used to list everything on my vehicles and nobody payed attention, a few keywords will get you noticed better and people always seem to ask can you do this or that no matter how much you list

• Like 1

most people will see it in traffic for 3 seconds - you don't want them spending the whole time trying to figure it out

• Like 2

most people will see it in traffic for 3 seconds - you don't want them spending the whole time trying to figure it out

Took me 5 years to figure that out. My Jeep is the 1st thing I've done for myself that didn't look like a menu board and have gotten a lot of positive feedback especially from those that know my other vehicles

Your a sign guy ,  make sure you proof read the stuff and if unsure of the spelling look it up.  Not that I have never made a mistake however you have to much going on there?  Like someone said the kerning is way off on some,   two words together without a space,  misspelled words...

Once you figure that out then you can work on the design...

Harsh,   maybe but your work will reflect the job you will be putting out there...

I suppose I shouldn't do this stuff at 3am and noth bother to proof read it. Thinking maybe silver vinyl, and have him as a line cut out instead of more solid? What about the saying apparel, decals, hats, mugs and more?

On my cards after the "list" the last line says just ask. I have sold crap I never would of thought of because the customer asked can you do ? ? ?

Let your imagination run wild. Kind of fits with the mad hatter theme of fantasy and intrigue.

Take your time and do what makes you best at what you do....I'll be sending all my work to you soon so knock your self out...

• Like 1

Everybody thanks for ideas, and criticism. Petro and jay as always thank you. I appreciate everything. And petro your work really ohhhhhh the smile on my face.

Remember we're just throwing ideas out there kinda brainstorming with you maybe something will jump out at you maybe it'll flip a switch in your head and give you the million dollar idea we all want to have. If it gives you the million dollar idea all contributors above  want royalties to the idea. Got to make a buck somehow. Seriously just draw up a few alternatives and print out. Stick them on the wall for a couple days and see what works for you because it is your business, not ours.

I thought the same about putting more attention on the Hatter character....

Agree a bunch on the "less is more" theory

Funny part is, I missed the misspellings and the word run in.....
Trust me KissFan....  it aggravates me to death when I misspell ......

I appreciate it, anything that could and can help. Like I said I do this stuff late at night so I misspell worse than ever. And usually when I'm on the forum I'm on an iPad and autocorrect doesn't always select the right word or language lol.

heck I am terrible at slelling and this particular keyboard helps to add some interest too.  I had an I-rocks wireless keyboard I liked until it got tired  - swithched to the current hp and it does some wierd things but I like the key feel - same as the irock