Sign in to follow this  
petroman2012

Wall Art for Parent of a newborn

Nothing fancy, wanted a deer head and name, as for me I would have gone with a full bodied deer and scrolled in name in between antlers or at least blend them in..But...I do what they want....

post-36467-0-75346600-1366497379_thumb.j

alright, lets hope I converted it for yall..I dont go with eps hardly anymore, dont wanna give all my secret ingredients to the my OatMeal Crawfish pancake toasted raison biscuts..You'll have to go buy some at Bubba's Place

Geeze I have tried 3 time and scaled it down to nothing 3 times(to me that is) and it still says it is too big...I give up

deer042013.svg

alright, lets hope I converted it for yall..I dont go with eps hardly anymore, dont wanna give all my secret ingredients to the my OatMeal Crawfish pancake toasted raison biscuts..You'll have to go buy some at Bubba's Place

Geeze I have tried 3 time and scaled it down to nothing 3 times(to me that is) and it still says it is too big...I give up

If you export an EPS file that is too big, next time look for the option to control the DPI of the TIFF image inside the EPS export filter and turn it down - you only need the TIFF image for viewing the thumbnail,  your cutting/design software will ignore it when you import it.

one more time..Sorry but this is getting on my nerves worst than my ex wife...

What exactly is TOO big here..The files is

Geeze....Finally...I hope its what you expect as I had to scale it down...I mean DOWN...Sorry but I dont use EPS any more....

deer042113A.eps

Thanks for the info OW. I've been trying out Corel x6 and every file is too big. Was driving me nuts same as petroman.

Jay

I seldom use Corel or PS if only to clean graphics, I bought Vector Magic and I use 2 other pieces of software to get the clarity and smoothing of edges, as for vectoring I LOVE Vector Magic.....

if it is NOT worth the headaches I will gladly upload the original graphic I cleaned and so on..I dont like sharing something I wouldnt use..I am very particular about what I do and what I call GOOD versus CRAP...So speak or forever hold your cup...

Thanks for the info OW. I've been trying out Corel x6 and every file is too big. Was driving me nuts same as petroman.

Jay

I just upgraded from x3 to x6 last weekend and it defaults to something crazy like 300 DPI for the TIFF part of the file - that's crazy!

I was wondering what was up with it but the way everything going screwy around me lately thought it might be me,

Jay

Thanks petroman. Im sorry that it was such a headache for you. But i do appreciate it.

No headache really...I tend to take this stuff seriously...Or at least thats what it appears since quiting smoking pot..Dam..

No problem man. From your post you seem like a real nice guy and really talented in your work. Thanks again Maybe i can find something of mine that you dont have and repay with an image.