Sign in to follow this  
moparmanheat1

US Cutter Gets it Right FedEx Gets it Wrong

Well our cutter was to be delivered today...But FedEx decides they would change the address and ship it where they wanted (wrong address)..US Cutter had the correct shipping address on the shipping label. FedEx called me this morning verifying the correct address and they still shipped it to the wrong address? What a bunch of Jack Legs....FE customer service had no explanation nor did they care...said they would have it here tmrw? Really? I question that... Sorry Folks! Just Venting!

I have mixed emotions about Fed Ex.  Some days they are spot on.... others they are slackers..... they are about 75% good 25% needs improvement in my book.  Oh, and while I am thinking about it...... They used to leave the package at the door, ring the bell and book it back to the truck.  By the time I get to the door, they are waving as they are driving away.  I understand they are very busy and have to rush all day to get done at a decent time.  I don't mind.  Now, they don't even ring the doorbell any more.....   :-(   good thing I can hear the truck (only if my loud ass SC cutter isn't cutting).  Is your time so precious you can't even give a courtesy ring?

• Like 1

When I place my orders with USCUTTER, there is a box available on the checkout page for "Special Instructions" (shipping) and I simply write "Driver Authorized to Leave Package Without Signature"

That seems to be enough to get the FedEx delivery persons to just place the box(es) by my front door.

Note: I am located in a sorta rural area, and theft is not an issue.

• Like 1

Probably has not opened the box yet otherwise there would be several more threads already.  "how do I put the stand together"  "there are no instructions in the box" "how come my cutter stops half way thru a project"   etc....    :lol:

Hello, Actually it was simple to assemble..But very confused with and learning scalp..Still playing with it..Glad I don't have jobs waiting and this is not our way of making a living..Hobby for now..But, rest assured we are learners...